Kohler - 5244-ET-96 - Steward® Hybrid Urinal - Top Supply
Originally $812.70 - Save 25%
Questions about Kohler - 5244-ET-96
The plumbing professionals at Bathworks Instyle are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 5244-ET-96
Modeled after the popular Steward waterless urinals, this Steward Hybrid urinal combines a sleek design aesthetic with a rinsing flush that prevents drainline issues and reduces maintenance. At 0.125 gpf, this high-efficiency urinal offers 80% water savings compared to standard 1.0-gpf urinals. The large footprint covers the old urinal wall print, making this model ideal for water conservation replacement projects.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Revolutionary funnel design virtually eliminates splashback.
- KOHLER-engineered water flushing spreader successfully rinses the inverted back wall, sides, and front of the urinal basin for a more sanitary customer experience.
- Constructed of vitreous china.
- Ultra low consumption. Operates at 0.125 gpf (0.47 lpf).
- 3/4'' top spud.
- 15 5/8'' extended rim allows for ADA installation.
- Includes removable strainer, 2'' outlet spud, universal mounting bracket, and hangers.
- 29-5/8'' H x 15'' W x 15-5/8'' D
- Large footprint covers old urinal wall print.
- Offers 80% water savings compared to standard 1.0-gpf urinals
5244-ET-96 - Kohler
Bathworks Instyle is proud to present this biscuit finished wall mount urinal, by Kohler. The 5244-ET-96 is made from premium materials, this Wall Mount Urinal offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Steward Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.