Kohler - T8977-4-CP - Toobi™ Rite-Temp Shower Trim
Originally $378.35 - Save 30%
Questions about Kohler - T8977-4-CP
The plumbing professionals at Bathworks Instyle are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - T8977-4-CP
A fusion of pop culture and Asian-inspired sensibilities, the Toobi faucet collection re-imagines water delivery for the modern bathroom. The design draws inspiration from the playful exuberance of pop with curvaceous forms that contrast with crisp, polished edges.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Optimized sprayface features a new nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets that both minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair rinsing performance
- Air-induction technology maximizes the air/water mix for a powerful, even flow
- Three color options included for the showerhead trim ring - white, green and black
- MasterClean(TM) spray nozzles to prohibit mineral build-up for easy cleaning
- 2.0 gallons per minute flow rate
- Intended for use with Rite-Temp or HiFlow Rite-Temp valves
- Trim only, requires valve to complete installation
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Coordinates with Toobi faucets and accessories
T8977-4-CP - Kohler
Bathworks Instyle is proud to present this polished chrome finished shower only faucet with head, by Kohler. The T8977-4-CP is made from premium materials, this Shower Only Faucet With Head offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Toobi Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.